Image Viewer description
An utility that will allow you view digital images
Image Viewer is an easy-to-use application that will allow the user to view and edit digital images.
The program is used to view standard image files on your computer, including BMP, JPG, GIF and more files.
Here are some key features of "Image Viewer":
· You can Open a lot of image file formats like: JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG, WMF, EMF, WBMP, ICO, DIB, PSD, PCX, TGA.
· You can Save to several image formats like: JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG and more
· You can Open images also from URL and save them to your disk.
· Allows you to View and browse images in Thumbnails view.
· Allows you to View images in full screen mode and slideshow mode.
· You can Copy, Cut and Paste images and portions of images. You can Do some powerful effects like Crop, Resize, Flip, Rotate, Skew, Brightness and Contrast and more.
· Has an Easy-to-use interface.
· 64 MB RAM
· 20 MB HDD space
· 15-day trial period
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (Ask Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function