The LD - Pattern Creator was developed as an accessible and Open Source piece of software that acts as vector-based development tool for textured DAT-parts.
Now, you can use this useful tool to create the textures you want or edit already existing textures.
· CPU: Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or newer
· RAM: 500 MB
· Video-Memory: 256 MB
· Free Disk Space: 2 MB
· .NET Framework (Version >= 2.0)
· Administrator privileges
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The recommended projection mode will be marked (with a black "x").
· A saved file now appears on the "recent used" list.
· The projector feature is improved.
· On export, the "subfile-deletion" question is not shown anymore.
· The size and position of main and satellite windows will be remembered.
· You can now convert projection data to template data by clicking on "File"->"Projection Data -> Template".
· Minor improvements on the template editor.
· The "Unsaved Changes" warning appears unwanted after the first file load.
· The template editor does not delete templates.