NPS Image Editor is a full-featured image processing application that comes with advanced drawing tools and various editing possibilities.
The application provides users with the basic photo editing tools, allowing them to resize, flip or rotate images, format their transparency, fonts, borders, change the background color or the color mode, remove color channels or insert shapes.
It features many brush types and other drawing tools. In addition, you have a wide range of filters at your disposal in order to enhance your pictures, from making small adjustments to removing noise and create artistic photos.
The built-in browser enables you to easily navigate on the Internet, while the document recovery feature is designed to retrieve the last opened documents. Try this lightweight and highly customizable application to enhance your pictures!
· .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Changes in 3.0.72:
· Fixed format detection bug. All JPEG files should now be correctly detected and opened.
· Fixed Resize dialog settings -- image and canvas settings are now properly saved for each individual dialog
· Fixed UI bug where double-clicking on the Open toolbar button caused a program crash
· Pressing Ctrl+V with no image opened will now paste a new image
· Paste as New Image will now mark the image as modified (so you will be prompted to save before closing)
· Fixed NPS Online link
· Added better error handling for color palette modification where file permissions may be denied
· Fixed Component Manager > Color Selectors defaults.
· Fixed NPS integrity checking logic when started via shell. No more false positives.
· Fixed icon on Document Recovery dialog
· Added support
· Added Swap Alpha/Mask feature
· Added the choice to open an image dropped into NPS as either a new document or a selection
Added and Improved Functionality:
· Added Skew
· Added Color Matrix
· Added warning when ...