NShape Designer is a diagram designing framework for .NET WinForms.
This software can be used by developers to insert diagram creating features in their applications.
Furthermore, the program can be used for industrial applications too.
This program has a comprehensive diagram editing framework for industrial applications that currently exists on the market.
Using NShape, users are able to view, annotate, modify and create diagrams like: flow charts, wiring schemes or project charts.
NShape is open source and has a dual license which allows it to be employed for free in open source projects .
Here are some key features of "NShape Designer":
· NShape offers all the required basic functionality like glue points, aggregation, undo/redo, zooming, layers and grouping
· NShape is powerful and scalable to work also with large diagrams of many thousand shapes
· NShape is template based to enable the user to manage large diagram sets. Modification of templated properties are immediately reflected in all shapes instantiated from this template
· NShape is style-based, so you can change the look of all diagrams in a project consistently with only a few mouse clicks
· NShape provides a repository interface to integrate it in your applications persistency concept. A SQL Server and an XML implementation are already contained in the package
· NShape comes with a built-in permission management to control the actions the user may perform
· NShape's WinForms controls all implement the Controller-Presenter pattern to allow for perfect integration into your application's user interface
· NShape promotes a model-view architecture to clearly separate the applications model from the presentation functionality provided by NShape
· .NET Framework
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Buxfix: IRepository.Insert(Shape shape) and IRepository.Insert(IEnumerable shapes) no longer insert shape connections.
· Bugfix: Several context menu items did display although the required permission was not granted
· Bugfix: Display did not reset the visible and active layers when changing the diagram
· Bugfix: NullReferenceException when pressing Del key and no shape was selected
· Changed Behavior: LayerCollection.Find("") no longer throws an exception.
· Improvement: Display does not reset the displayed area of the diagram when hidden
· Improvement: Export dialog adds file extension when not specified
· Improvement: Export dialog asks whether to overwrite a file after the path changes
· Improvement: Export dialog updates the file extension when changing the file format (if a non-standard file extension was specified, the user will be asked whether to update the extension)
· Documentation: Updated sample code in some chapters of the "Basic Tutorial" to NShape 2.0 code