BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 6.0.4
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 6.0:
- Enlarges and downsizes images at the highest possible quality, through BenVista's latest S-Spline interpolation technology. Also excels at reducing (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise from low quality originals.
- New Crispness and Vividness settings for brilliant, lively photo enlargements
- New, optimized presets for different types of images
- Split screen previewing: compare different resize methods at a glance
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 21.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Editors
PART OF: Enlarge Photo download hubsee alternatives
The interface of this program is plain and simple. You can import pictures by using the file browser only, since the "drag and drop" method is not supported (but batch processing is).
So, you can use a navigation and selection tool, crop the current selection, flip or rotate the image.
When it comes to resizing, you can select the method and preset, or configure your own one by setting the intensity, radius, sharpness, film grain and artifact reduction.
Furthermore, you can set the pixel and print size, keep the aspect ratio, view the uncompressed size, select the units for the original image's physical size, and more.
In addition, you can use the undo and redo functions, reset the image, disable auto preview, set the toolbar size, change the interface language and access recent images and batches.
But you can also configure program preferences when it comes to presets, image formats (e.g. select the compression method), processing (previewing and saving) and updates.
The software uses a high amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive help file with snapshots and didn't cause us any difficulties during our tests. Since novices would most likely get lost in the advanced setting, we mostly recommend PhotoZoom Professional to experienced users.
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on November 10th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008