PicaJet FX is designed to be a standalone digital asset management system and help users in organizing their personal images.
PicaJet FX helps you automatically manage 1000s of your digital photos in seconds. It's impossible to list all the features that PicaJet offers here.
Photo indexing is faster than other apps, and PicaJet FX allows you to selectively index folders or files at any time.
PicaJet FX enables you to review and edit photos the way you prefer, not pigeonholing you into an awkward interface.
Here are some key features of "PicaJet FX":
· Convenient cataloging
· Image enhancement
· Quick import
· Reduce the space occupied by your photos while suffering nearly no loss of quality
· Powerful search features
· CPU: Pentium II or later
· 3D Accelerator: Highly recommended
· Memory: 128MB or greater
· Available disk space: 60MB
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility with Data Execution Prevention (DEP) feature of Windows XP(SP2), 2003, Vista, 7.
· Added support for new Camera RAW formats
· Optimized image resizing filters for multicore processing
· Improved CMYK->RGB and RGB->CMYK conversion using an embedded profile
· Improved DICOM compatibility
· Improved IPTC compatibility
· Added support for reading large TIFF files (max 4GB)
· Added jpeg2000 (lossy) decompression for DICOM files
· Now supported reading of 16 bit gray scale PGM
· Better Unicode support for EXIF user comment tag
· Now PicaJet writes only changed or new EXIF tags
· Enhanced compatibility of ICO files
· Optimized TIFF-LZW loading
· Added support for planar CMYK (8 bit) for TIFF files
· Improved GIF loading speed
· Supported filtered resampling for ie8g images
· Supported loading EXIF from Photoshop CS3
· Enhanced jpeg quality when JPEG_Quality is 100
· Improved speed of filtered resampling routines (like rfTriangle,etc..) and filtered display
· Supports for ICC profiles reading PSD files
· Now supporte...