Pixopedia 2014 0.2.2
A fast and intuitive program designed to provide users with a new approach to editing of images, paintings, animations and videos
User interface has been reworked for lighter aspect so you can easily find all the tools you need to design a drawing or edit a file.
- Every brush has it's own settings, color, texture, background tile and other parameters.
- Tools, actions, brush parameters are created as sticky forms. Forms can be detached and moved freely. This is useful when working with extended desktop with two monitors.
- New drawing engine implemented: every shape border is drawn with current brush. Interior drawing of closed shapes uses it's own parameters.
- New undo buffer engine: single stroke undo/redo, multiple strokes undo/redo (ornaments). Every layer has it's own undo buffer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Two more bugs detected: clear marker in “slice an dice…” action clears marker in all images. Also, after Quadrangle mode is selected under Warp action and changed to another mode, program throws an error. Bugs corrected and version 0.2.2 uploaded.