PostworkShop Artist Edition is an easy-to-use yet powerful image manipulator. Define your own Style, create a personal line that makes you recognizable or surprise your friends with new styles every day.
With one simple click you can transform your photo, 2D image or 3D render into an oil painting or watercolor, pastel drawing or pencil sketch, abstract or old-time photograph.
Each PostworkShop edition includes all the built-in styles. More than 300 different results with a single click. Choose a first style from the Style browser and apply it to your image.
Then, insert as many other styles as you want! Mix styles and blend them to create complex artistic effects that you can save as new styles for future use or share with others!
Design your own styles in the node-based Style Editor. Drop filters and existing styles into the workspace and build a new, custom filter graph. Bored of 3D renders that look like 3D renders?
Give your image an artistic touch by applying different styles. You can even mix it with photographic elements no one will be able to tell if the original was a render or a photograph!
Add your watermark or signature with the Text Object without the need to switch between PostworkShop and other software programs. Develop unique styles and visions that extend the range of your graphic art. It's also such fun to use - truly an artists playground! Take your Art to the Next Level.
· Can not save styles and project
· Image saving size limit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Manual paint/retouch/clone module
· Alpha Map (layer mask) editor
· Auto save custom styles in the Style History
· Simplified Save Style window (publishing is not necessary any more)
· New styles, textures and brushes
· Multi-language user interface
· Toolbar (faster save, layout switching, ...)
· Detachable Projects/Styles/Properties panels
· DPI management (canvas and images)
· Image properties (pixel/physical size, DPI) displayed
· Image Resize window (pixel/physical size, DPI)
· New Save window (for projects and images)
· Objects/Layers can be renamed
· Pin types are displayed on the style thumbnails
· New Color Selector modes (Color Wheel, Color Names)
· Categorized, visual texture selector
· Categories in the brush selector
· Easier selection of active brush family members
· Data folder can be displayed from the application
· Optional automatic "Check for Updates" functionality
· File format issues
· Imported ABR brush inversion
· Data Execution Prevention (DEP) issue o...