ProSelect is a professional application designed to handle multiple images and to prepare them for printing. The program is designed for studio photographers that deal with portraits.
It allows you to create slideshows and montages in order to show the client a preview of the final product. It includes a high resolution production module that intends to help you increase productivity.
· Internet access for trial activation.
· 2Ghz CPU
· 1GB RAM (2 GB for Vista and 7)
· 2GB of free disk space
· 1024x768 resolution
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [WIN] Added the option to try to clear out the "ProSelect Already Running" Flag to the start-up diagnostic window on startup with Shift key down.
· [FIX] Now supports the loading and resizing of very large PNG files for template overlay images even if they are too large to fit in available memory.
· [FIX] On startup, any missing low-res resource images for template overlays are now sized to be current screen size (if used in Preferences). Thumbnail images are now also re-generated at this tie.
· [FIX] No longer an error when generating color corrected thumbnail images under some circumstances.
· [FIX] No longer gives an error when saving an album containing layouts without a valid print paper size.
· [FIX] - No longer allows the user to create a Print Paper Size with a 0x0 size and use it as a display size in Select Size View. You can no longer close the Setup Print Paper Sizse window if there aren't any non-zero sizes setup to be used in Select Size View.
· [FIX] - Now automatically adds a 5x7 ...