Smart Photo Editor 1.18.6
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Smart Photo Editor 1.18.6:
- When you make an effect in the gallery bigger by clicking on it, the sliders appear in the left most column and all the options for refining your search collapse, giving more screen space to see the picture on narrower screens.
- You can now drag radial gradients around on the image, instead of having to use the 'radius' sliders.
- Discuss photo editor now goes directly to forums. User leader board is now a direct link from community menu.
- The about box now shows if the GPU is being used or not (currently disabled in this version)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 23.9 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Anthropics Technology
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Editors
Smart Photo Editor is a program with a pretty self-explanatory title - it allows you to make some modifications to your image files. The tool is mostly designed for users with some experience in this domain.
The interface of the application is attractive, clean and intuitive. Image files can be imported via the file browser or "drag and drop" method. Batch processing is allowed.
So, you can apply several image effects which revolve around light (e.g. brighten), color (e.g. vibrance, black and white), detail (e.g. contrast, sharpen), art (e.g. water color), style (e.g. vignette), borders (e.g. vintage), mood (e.g. snow, dusk) and trendy (e.g. hipster).
Furthermore, you can remove the red eye effect, add text, crop, rotate and straighten the picture, remove objects, zoom in and out, use the undo and redo functions, create an effects favorites list, switch to full screen mode, disable color management, save the current session, and others.
The image editing software requires a high amount of system resources, has a good response time, supports keyboard shortcuts, includes a step-by-step tutorial and didn't freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. Unfortunately, you cannot save pictures in the unregistered version. Other than that, we strongly recommend Smart Photo Editor to all users.
Smart Photo Editor was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on July 16th, 2013
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit