Strata Photo 3D CX2 Tryout is a professional and efficient software designed for modelling and processing photos.
With the help of Strata Photo 3D CX2 Tryout users have the possibility to quickly create 3D models that can be displayed and used in a variety of applications ranging from online product catalogs to 3D computer games.
Also, the utility provides automatic camera support and allows you to configure the lens distortion, focal length and image factors specific to particular camera models.
Here are some key features of "Strata Photo 3D CX2 Tryout":
· Automated 3D space orientation
· Allows you to use any photo set
· Interactive model adjustment
· Import models to Photoshop or Strata 3D CX Suite
· CPU: Pentium 3 or equivalent, minimum 733MHz
· Physical RAM: 128MB minimum, 256MB or higher recommended
· Graphics card capable of supporting 32 bit color (true-color setting)
· 40MB free disk space for software installation
· 1024x768 minimum (small system fonts)
· Digital camera: 3Mp or higher resolution recommended
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen