Using VLIJoiner you can join in a single image, a large set of tiled images.
The input format may be BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF format and the output format is PNG or BMP to prevent the degradation of quality and maximize the compression ratio.
Here are some key features of "Very Large Image Joiner":
- Really low memory usage
- Unlimited number of images to join
- Source images in BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF format
- Output image in PNG or BMP always True Color 24bit format
- Alternative temporary directory specification
- Specially designed to join a large number of small images