Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu [EASTER GIVEAWAY] description
Build autoplay CDs, DVDs or thumb drives
When you insert a commercial program disc it will often start automatically with a graphical menu that lets you make choices like installing a program, displaying a web page, viewing documentation or information material and so on.
Building these discs and menus manually is a lot of work and requires programming skills – and even if you have the skills it takes a long time.
Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu takes all the work out of building autoplay discs with a simple point-and-click interface. And it includes CD and DVD burning so that you can create your finished discs without leaving the program.
In addition to CDs and DVDs, Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu can also build USB thumb drives that “autoplay” directly on insertion, complete with interactive multi-page menus. You can build discs with multiple slide shows and movies with a navigation menu. Or you can create USB thumb drives with a collection of portable applications and a navigation menu for selecting them.
On the other hand, you will also have the possibility to create your content to a folder on your PC that you can later copy and further process.
When the disc or USB thumb drive is inserted a graphical menu is displayed for user interaction. You can also design and display a “splash screen” – a graphical page that displays for a short definable period before the menu appears. You can create multi-page menus with buttons for executing functions and navigating between the menu pages, with animated transitions between the pages. Button functions include starting programs, opening documents, opening web pages, creating emails and a wide range of options for navigating between your menu screens. You can add background music or sounds in a wide variety of formats to play once or loop while the menus are displayed.
Note: The application provides two installation modes. The Express one will install MyAshampoo browser toolbar, and will change the user-defined homepage and the browser search engine. If you do not want any changes to be applied to your system, you are advised to select the Custom installation.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo MyAutoPlay Menu [EASTER GIVEAWAY]":
· Build your own CDs, DVDs or USB thumb drives that run on insertion - include any programs or content you want
· Create a multi-page interactive user control interface that runs as a stand-alone application or displays in a web browser
· Includes CD/DVD burning functions with Ashampoo`s advanced disc burning technology
· User-designable splash screen for automatic display
· Add background music or sounds that play once or loop while the menu is open
· Add buttons for navigation and functions (switch between menu pages, start programs, open files and folders, display web pages, send email, quit etc.)
· Advanced graphical menu editor with background images, images, buttons, geometric shapes, text, circular text (text on a curve), tables etc.
· Live preview function - test the finished menu directly with full functionality before building
· Acquire images: Load images directly from a scanner, camera, Windows clipboard, the Internet, files or other sources
· Selection of predesigned themes and button layouts for your menus, splash screens and buttons
· Animated transitions between menu screens
· Use your own icons for the program and the disc/thumb drives
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new themes added
· several bugfixes
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to install MyAshampoo Toolbar that the program does not require to fully function