Barcode Studio supports all linear, 2D and composite symbologies (more than 70 different symbologies). You can adjust all barcode parameters according to your needs and preferences, export the barcode to an image file (e.g. for using it in your artwork) or print it.
With Barcode Studio you quickly generate bar code images for pre-press and other applications. Barcode Studio offers an intuitive and easy user interface with the possibility to adjust all bar code parameters in need.
Beside bar code types in common use (like Code 39, UPC-A or UCC-128) Barcode Studio has built-in support for RSS or EAN.UCC Composite Codes as well as for advanced 2D Bar code symbologies (PDF417, Data Matrix...).
Barcode Studio exports bar code images in different formats (BMP, JPG, TIFF, ...) and particularly supports vector-based EPS (Postscript format) with regard to print shops and artwork studios, where high output quality is required.
Moreover there is an additional highlight: the expected bar code quality (by indicating the printing tolerance with respect to output resolution) is precalculated in real-time. Thus you can qualify the bar code during design and avoid costly printings or films.
Here are some key features of "Barcode Studio":
· Create bar code bitmaps through command line interface. Command line parameters for batch operation (silent mode) and integration into third party applications are supported.
· Create bar code sequences based upon an import data file (*.txt and *.csv).
· Barcode Studio is also a utility for generating SAP R/3 Printcontrols. These control sequences are used by TBarCode/SAPwin (TEC-IT's Barcode DLL for SAP).
· Immediately Usable
· Multiple Output Formats
· Data Import
· Barcode Series
· Quality Preview
· Data Input Assistant
· Label Printing
· 90 days trial
· The non-licensed version prints a demo text on each bar code
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Barcode Types:
· Han Xin Code - A 2D matrix code with special support for Chinese multibyte characteras.
· DotCode - A rectangular 2D code intended for Direct Part Marking (DPM) with ink-jet and laser. The data is encoded in an array of nominally disconnected dots. DotCode supports data formats like GS1 Application Identifiers, several industry formats end data envelops.
· USPS Intelligent Mail Package - Is a GS1-128-based, linear barcode, which is used by United States Postal Service for delivering packages. It is split into routing and tracking information but only the tracking information is printed in the human readable text. The code uses a special Modulo-10 check digit.
Features / Enhancements:
EPS Output / Overprinting:
· EPS export now supports custom drawing modes (circles, rounded rectangles, and images instead of rectangular bars).
· Overprinting is now supported.
· The user is now warned that logos are not included in the EPS output.
· Cyrillic Support for non EPS out...