CopperCube is a 3D editor designed to help you create 3D applications, such as architectural visualizations, games, e-learning applications, product configurators and similar. It can create the 3D programs as Flash Stage 3D .swf, WebGL or Windows program (.exe).
When publishing your 3D scene as Flash SWF file it uses a highly optimized and ActionScript 3 based own 3D renderer and still supports advanced features such as BillBoards, Skyboxes, 3D sounds and real lightmaps.
CopperCube .SWF 3D files can be easily integrated into your own SWF flash file, be at as beautiful animated 3D background or main 3D environment. It is easily possible to create camera flights or for example first person shooter style controlled walktroughs with CopperCube.
Here are some key features of "CopperCube":
· CopperCube supports realtime 3D character animation, also known as skeletal animation. It supports playing back animated meshes with an unlimited amount of joints and an unlimted amount of weights.
Single Click Web or .exe Deployment:
Want to show your 3D scene directly on your website? Not a problem:
· Import your 3D files into CopperCube
· Edit your scene in the editor
· Select 'Flash SWF' and click 'Publish'
· The CopperCube editor has a built-in lightmapper which can enhance the appearence of your 3D scene greatly. Just place a few lights and click 'calculate'. The lightmapper even features global illumination effects and is very simple to use.
OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL and Stage3D:
· When publishing your interactive 3D scene CopperCube utilizes either OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage3D/Molehill to render the scene with a highspeed, hardware accelerated render engine.
Scripting Support, Events and Actions:
· To make your 3D scenes even more interactive, you can utilize CopperCube's simple click-only event/action system or even scripts and and influence every aspect of the whole scene.
· CopperCube has a built-in Event/Action system. You can easily define actions which should happen (like playing a sound, opening a website, showing an item etc.) when an event happens (like the user clicked on an item or reached a certain area). No programming needed here.
· When publishing as Flash .SWF, you can use ActionScript 3
Game AI and first person shooter behaviors included:
· Wether you want to create simple 3D games or prototype your AAA title, CopperCube includes precreated game AI behaviors and actions, since CopperCube version 2. No need to program anything, just click your game characters and enemies together.
A custom high speed flash 3D Engine:
· When publishing your interactive 3D scene as Flash SWF file, CopperCube uses its own optimized 3D engine
· 256 MB RAM
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Other changes: Multitouch support on Android, WebGL speed improvements and ~50% improved download size, extended 'if' action, sound volume and collision details control via variables, improved COLLADA import, various bug fixes.
· Unified scripting interface. All publishing targets (Windows .exe, Mac OS X .app, WebGL app, Fl...