DefiniteView is a useful application especially designed for viewing and monitoring data.
Illustrate your systems and processes with images photos and symbols and setup virtual instruments to query and display current values in realtime out of your SQL databases.
Create your dashboard with charts diagrams and gauges to have a feel for your systems and process condition at a glance. Various alert mechanisms can alert you if data values exceed or go below a certain limit.
Interact with your systems by automatically running predefined scripts for certain conditions. Automatically start workflow processing with third party tools like trouble ticket systems in case of alerts.
Here are some key features of "DefiniteView":
· Data trend analysis displayed in over time value curves.
· Current values displayed in bargraphs.
· Current values displayed in gauges.
· Current values displayed in textfields.
· Graphical status indicators.
· Free visualization of systems with photos, images and graphics.
· Various alerting methods.
· Interface for event workflow processing on 3rd Party software.
· Interacting with systems by on demand or automated commands.
· Long term data history for further analyzing or creating reports with spreadsheet software.
· Long term events history for maintaining systems diary.
· Intel Pentium IV with at least 1.0 Ghz or similar AMD
· At least 500 MB RAM
· 128 MB VGA Graphics Card
· SVGA Monitor
· 30 days trial