Diffraction Ring Profiler is a handy, small, simple, easy to use program specially designed to help you extract electron diffraction ring pattern profiles.
Using this tool is as easy as can be: you just have to load your images and start your adjusting. So, if you were looking for a program to help you extract electron diffraction ring patterns, take Diffraction Ring Profiler for a spin and see what it can do for you.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Voigt background subtract as an option
· Added: New recentering now has greater range
· Added: Background subtracts from the Ring Figure image
· Added: Uses calibration data from .dm3
· Added: Dead Pixel Filter
· Added: Clear Profile Simulation
· Fixed: Ring Figure centering
· Fixed: Fixed the font bug
· Fixed: Beamstop Correction after background removal
· Fixed: Background subtract update dialogue