Softpedia Editor's Review for Face Off Max
An application that can paste an image of your face on any photo
Written by Gabriela Vatu on December 6th, 2012
Face-swapping pictures are always fun to see, but this can be a cumbersome process if you do not have the right tool by your side. Face Off Max is a tool specifically created for this sort of job.
The software comes with a step-by-step wizard to help you create new photos. Thanks to this tool, getting your face on the cover of a magazine or replacing a well-known star at a movie gala is quite easy.
Face Off Max comes with a complex gallery of body pictures, but you can also use photos from your own archive. The app provides plenty of options, so you can place your face on the bodies of famous actors such as Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Jay-Z and Eva Longoria. You can also see how you’d look like in a bridal gown, getting your mug shot taken or replacing Shrek, Superman or even the Statue of Liberty.
You can attach one of the faces in the app’s gallery, choose one from your own computer (JPG or PNG) or take a new photo via webcam.
You can also use a brush to unmask the parts of the face you want revealed in the photo, adjust the size and position of the head and do some final modifications. Thus, you can rotate, flip or move the image around until you get the perfect fit.
Face Off Max further lets you adjust the skin coloration to match that of the body in a few steps by using three color masks. You can also add text or speech balloons as final touches to your photos.
Your projects can be saved as such or as individual images, emailed to your friends or shared on Facebook. The software only supports the JPG as output format.
All in all, Face Off Max is a fun program that gives you plenty of options to create the perfect face swap. The software is easy to use and inexperienced users should have no problems figuring out how it works.
Face Off Max description
Here are some key features of "Face Off Max":
Create funniest photos with built-in and updated templates or your own photos:
· Designed by professional artists, hundreds of fantastic templates are offered in Face Off Max. No matter for what use: creating a funny photo for yourself, ridiculing your friends or having a photo with your idol, you can easily find a template suitable. Besides, the indefatigable Face Off Max artists keep on creating updated templates to enable the users to produce photos about the hottest topic. And if you want to create the photo with your own photos, it also works. No matter in what way, you just need to offer your photos and then have fun.
Share with your friends: spread your fun:
· By using Face Off Max, you can easily display your masterpiece in everywhere you want to keep in touch with your friends: Facebook, Myspace, blog, email and etc. And it works even easier with Facebook. Just with one click, you can have your photos uploaded directly to Facebook. Post a photo with you holding the academy award and embracing Natalie Portman in where your friends can see and I’m pretty sure you can win admiring eyes.
Easy interface and using guide: simple process leads to amazing results:
· Creating a perfect funny photo is amazing. What is even more amazing is you can do it in a simple and intuitive way. The intuitive interface lets you know at the first glance how to achieve what you want with Face Off Max. The considerate Face Off Max service supporters also provide detailed using instruction which will accompany with you till the end of your creating. You just need to follow the wizard and then everything is done. However, although the process is simple, the results can be fantastic. After several stages of photo editing, your photo will look as natural as it should be.
Text adding - speak the fun out:
· After creating a great photo, sometimes you may still feel incomplete and want to write some funny words on it. Now with Face Off Max, your photo will be endowed with a slogan and speak the fun out by itself. You can even put your words in a balloon to enhance effects. How about having a photo with you becoming T-800, holding a shotgun, driving a Harley Davidson and saying "I'll be back!"?
· Watermark on the output file
· Nag screen
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (Ask Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function