Fine Arts Toolbox description
Design illustrations, posters, flyers, brochures, charts, postcards
I design all my illustrations, posters, flyers, brochures, charts, postcards, greeting cards, and even my business cards quickly and easily with the help of Fine Arts Toolbox software. It has all the features I need, so I don't have to buy expensive graphics software packages.
The easiest way to create rich artwork, photo collage, graphic designs, technical drawings, and much more. The fastest way to edit your photos, make clips, paste them together, add text and custom graphics. The coolest way to express your style.
Fine-tune the saturation, contrast and lightness of each clip. Move, scale and rotate the clips, add text and create rich graphics using lines, arcs, splines, curves, triangles, squares, rectangles, circles, pies, ellipses, polygons, stars, solids, bezier curves and shapes, and then adjust the colors, line weights and patterns.
Select any clips and graphics in your design to move, scale, rotate, place on top or behind other graphics. Undo and redo your edits without limits. Add frames around your clips and customize the color and weight of each frame. Add shadows under your pictures, text and graphics in one click.
Keep your prints crisp and sharp. The software stores the original photos and pictures and then uses as much detail as your printer can process. Keep your graphics and text clean and smooth. The software re-creates your design in the best resolution your printer can handle.
Design your photo album, illustrations, posters, brochures, flyers, graphs, charts, postcards, greeting cards, all sorts of labels, and even your business cards quickly and easily, and print the artwork on your printer.
Here are some key features of "Fine Arts Toolbox":
Insert & Clip:
· Open a photo in a preview window and scale, mirror, flip or rotate the picture. Then click on the clip tool icon and outline one or more clips by clicking on the picture. After the first click, a dotted rectangle follows the movement of your mouse, so that you can see the boundary of the clipping area. Repeat the action to make another clip - there is no limit on the number of clips that you can outline. When done, insert the clips as separate pictures into your design. The clips are separate views of the original picture, so they do not consume any more of your computer resources than the single original picture.
Adjust & Retouch:
· You can adjust the colors in each clip separately, stretch, flip, mirror and rotate each clip without affecting the original picture. You can double-click on a clip to return to the preview window and change the clip outline.
Graphics & Effects:
· Insert any kind of shape and any size of text, and scale, flip, mirror or rotate the object. You can draw squares, rectangles, triangles, circles, ellipses, arcs, pies, polygons or stars with the ease of just a few mouse clicks. You can adjust the outline and fill colors separately.
Undo & Redo:
· Step back through your design, and undo any changes that you made, all the way to the beginning of your work. Then, step forward to redo all the undone work all the way to the last edit.
Grid & Snap:
· Turn on a background grid to aid in positioning objects. Set your own grid density for each drawing separately. Insert, move and delete the individual grid lines to further customize the grid. Undo and redo the changes to the grid using the Undo and Redo functions. You can even turn the horizontal and vertical grid lines on and off separately.
· Turn on snap and the clips, text and graphics snap to the nearest grid line. You can turn the horizontal and vertical snap on and off separately. And, when you move a grid line, the objects that are snapped to it, move with the grid line.
Join & Split:
· Select two or more items in your drawing and click on the Join icon - the selected objects are joined together. From now on, the group behaves like a single object: select all the group items at once by clicking on any of the group members and change color, line weight, or any other qualities that affect the individual items. Move rotate, flip and mirror the entire group at once.
· Select one or more groups and click on the Split icon and the group is dissolved into the individual objects.
· Recommended minimum memory size 512 MB
· 30 days trial
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Fine Arts Toolbox 7.0 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |