HTML ImageMapper is a useful tool for the ArcGIS users who want to publish their maps and GIS projects. The add-in allows you to export certain maps and layers without having to have previous experience with web mapping applications or servers.
It is integrated in the ArcGIS interface and allows you to select the part of the map that you want to publish and to configure the output type. You can export the GIS data to HTML or KML files in order to be accessed with a web browser or Google Earth.
The HTML files can be accessed by any user without having to install other programs or browser plug-ins.
· ArcGIS 10.1
· 19 MB free disk space
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Using the HTML ImageMappers Desktop now available for ArcGIS for 10.1
· IMNG-1231 For the KML export option, the features not included in the export
· IMNG-1239 Correct acquisition of domain entries - shifting one position
· IMNG-1232 deactivation function for initialization screen when the product is licensed
· IMNG-1252 as MapTip automatically select the field with the name name
· IMNG-1241 attribute query is not possible in every zoom level
· IMNG-1249 Clicking on the icon without ImageMapper purely your layer only set the icon to "active"
· IMNG-1251 features in the map are not clickable ImageMapper
· IMNG-1250 Zoom buttons in the GUI ImageMapper not work correctly
· IMNG-1233 Automatically load the last settings of the project
· IMNG-1229 batch GUI throws Failed to initialize
· IMNG-1228 null pointer if no HTML output is processed, only KML