Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Mandelbulber 2.02:
- added importing of settings from old Mandelbulber (v1.21). It works in 95% cases.
- added 'legacy_coordinate_system' parameter to provide compatibility with old coordinate system (upside down)
- added primitive objects: box, sphere, plane, cylinder, torus, circle, rectangle, water. There is no limit for number of objects. All objects can be rotated around 3 axes and placed using mouse pointer
- added 'repeat' operator for all primitive objects and fractal
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 29 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Krzysztof Marczak
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Others
This handy piece of software can help you render and generate detailed 3D Mandelbrot fractals called Mandelbulb, along with other similar sets, such as Mandelbox, Bulbbox, Juliabulb and Menger Sponge.
Reliable tool for rendering 3D fractalsThe application allows you to create detailed three dimensional fractals of the Mandelbrot set, also known as Mandelbulbs. By rendering trigonometric, hypercomplex, mandelbox, IFS and many other 3D fractal models, the program offers you a quick and efficient way of navigating and examining these 3D sets.
Furthermore, each of the generated models is intricately build, as the program can display complex 3D ray-traced shading, such as hard shadows, ambient occlusion or depth of field.
Intuitive fractal renderer with tridimensional camera controlMandelbulber gives you the possibility to explore any of the generated fractals in detail, using the mouse-controlled navigation camera. This gives you an in-depth view of every keyframe of your model.
On top of this, the program is especially designed to work with both x86 and x64 processors, with the sole difference that you have unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems.
An overall powerful fractal generatorTo sum it all up, Mandelbulber offers you an efficient and reliable way of rendering and visualizing 3D Mandelbrot fractals. Using complex generation algorithms, the application can help you understand and view how certain fractal sets occur, both in nature and in mathematics.
Mandelbulber was reviewed by Andrei Fercalo, last updated on November 25th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements