Mido is a very handy tool meant to assist users in adding customized text and image watermarks to their pictures. The program supports batch processing and is able to use single text, single image or both of them as watermark.
You can rotate watermark to 90, 180 or 270 degrees, set a size of it in pixels or percents. You can use text with several lines as watermark also. You can drag the mark by mouse movement or set its location as specific part of image.
The user only has to choose the files that will be processed, input the text and customize the font size, color and placement of the watermark.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Opacity option
· Stroke option
· Bold, italic, underline options
· Show progress during loading of images
· Allow rotate watermart
· Allow write multiline text as watermark
· Add text aligment if text contains several lines
· Add button 'clear custom position'
· Allow rotate image
· 'Exclude image' command
· Editors for color, font is changed
· UI changes
· If user changes settings it's applied for active image only
· Memory usage bug during image loading
· Output file is too big (50Mb instead 4)