NovoSpark Visualizer 3.1.1
An efficient and comprehensible software application designed to help you visualize and analyze multi-dimensional data in a graphic environment
The product comes with a variety of image viewing options that helps you get the most representative view of your data.
With NovoSpark Visualizer you will be able to visually compare individual observations and entire datasets, find data anomalies, identify data clusters and do many other things you used to do in your day-to-day data analysis, but much quicker and more efficiently.
Visualizer allows switching between the most commonly used objectives of data analysis to ensure optimal configuration of application settings and image views for each task.
You will have the possibility to save all data and image settings into a project file, then load it later or transfer it to another user.
By using NovoSpark Visualizer, you can easily analyze data in a quick and efficient manner.
- Data visualization
- Image assistant
- Importing data from an external source
- Creating data from scratch
- Handling of missing data
- Data editing
- Multiple datasets
- Statistical analysis
- Flexible layout
- Ease of use
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2
- Two new data visualization methods: Andrews' Curves and Parallel Coordinates.
- New interface for processing "missing" values during data import.
- Ability to sort data columns by values in an arbitrary data or statistical row.
- New data and image transformation method: Data Ranking.