The Pattern Wizard makes it possible for anyone to design their own stained glass patterns, from suncatchers to large window panels.
With Pattern Wizard you will be able to swiftly design professional patterns where lines are straight, curves are smooth, and angles are precise, with the whole design exactly the size you want. You see a realistic representation of a pattern before it's built. You can fill a piece with an image of real glass just by clicking on it.
And you save time because it's easy to manipulate a design and because of the pattern design related chores automated by the Pattern Wizard.
Here are some key features of "Pattern Wizard":
· A complete set of drawing tools: straight lines, curves, circles, and rectangles. Plus scale, rotate, mirror, and flip.
· Easily "undo" any mistake.
· Instructions and a tutorial.
· Rulers and an adjustable grid.
· Automatic grid maker - rectangular and diamond shaped.
· Add letters and numbers to your design using almost any font on your computer. (All you have to do is add cut lines.)
· Export your designs as pictures or EMF files.
· Eases determining the cost of a pattern by recording how long you worked on it.
· 7 MB of disk space
· 14-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added print preview, a freehand drawing tool, a polygon maker, and many bug fixed and refinements