PhotoMapper Desktop is an add-on for the ArcGIS Desktop application that allows you to import images to your GIS layers. The add-on intends to help you increase your efficiency when dealing with images in ArcGIS.
You can simply drag and drop an image to a map location without using the GPS data from the EXIF header. In fact, the GPS data might be missing and the add-on can be used for adding the coordinates to the EXIF metadata.
· ESRI ArcGIS 10 or 10.1
· 30 MB for PhotoMapper Desktop 10.1
· 30 days trial
· Can only import 20 pictures per layer
· Every 10th picture is replaced by the alta4 logo
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Save and load your PDF-Configuration
· You can now save your preferences you have done for the creation of PDF photo-reports. To load this saved configuration you just start the the PDF photo-report tool. The first dialog box offers you one button to load the configuration. There you just choose the saved configuration file.
· To save your PDF photo-report configuration, there is a button in the last dialog box of your PDF configuration tool.
· New layout options
· Now you have more options to customize the layout of your PDF photo-report. For example you can change the formatting options of your title and the description. Furthermore you can determine the color and the styling of the surrounding box.
· With PhotoMapper Desktop you can integrate an overview and a detail map into your PDF report. Now you can also determine easily the scales of both maps within the configuration.
· Sorting of photos in the report based on an attribute
· To sort your photos in the report based on an attribute you...