PixelRepairer may be used to search for and repair of defective LDC monitor or plasma tv pixels. User may display test screens on any monitor or tv connected to the computer. It makes search of malfunctioning pixels easy. If stuck pixels are found, you can easily repair them with PixelRepairer.
The repair is based on setting of small repairing area in place where stuck pixel were found. There is no need to stop using the computer while the screen is fixed. PixelRepairer working in background is repairing the monitor by itself while you are for instance surfing the Internet.
Here are some key features of "PixelRepairer":
· It helps in search of damaged pixels,
· User may create and set repairing areas which will fix stuck pixels,
· User may not stop using the computer while the monitor is repaired,
· It is small and fast,
· It doesn't require installation of additional libraries or runtime environments,
· It can handle many monitors connected to the computer.