Quick Color Picker is a lightweight application that you can use to grab a color from your screen. The program supports a variety of color formats, including HTML, RGB, Delphi, HSL(Win), HEX, HSV / HSB.
Just move your mouse around the screen and the color value where your mouse pointer stops will be automatically extracted. Even more, the magnifying glass is designed to help you grab the color of any pixel!
With Quick Color Picker, you can extract all the colors and hues on your screen. The saved color palette will be available next time you run the application.
Here are some key features of "Quick Color Picker":
· Automatically extract screen colors
· Save color values to a text, image or Excel file
· Add color values to the clipboard
· Grab screenshots to extract the color at a later point
· Supports multiple color formats
· Mgnifying glass
· Easy to use
· Memory: 256MB minimum, 512+MB recommended
· CPU: Celeron 1GHz minimum
· 30 days trial