An application designed to help you cut an image into several rows and columns
TileMage officially supports opening and saving of the following file formats:
￭ Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) - *.jpg, *.jpeg
￭ Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) - *.gif
￭ Bitmap - *.bmp
￭ Portable Network Graphics (PNG) - *.png
￭ Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) - *.tif, *.tiff
￭ Windows Metafile (WMF) - (*.wmf)
￭ Enhanced Metafile (EMF) - (*.emf)
If you ever thought of cutting pictures in small slices, then TileMage is the tool to do it with.
- Can process multiple image files in a single run (Batch Mode) [NEW]
- Can generate a HTML with the new tiles
- Offers a simple and easy-to-use GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Offers the AutoMatch feature in order to hide column and row numbers that aren't fully compatible with the loaded source image
- Allows entirely customizable output file naming patterns
- Allows loading and saving image files of seven different image formats
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0
- Added the Batch Mode feature.