UniConvertor was designed to be a universal vector graphics translator. It is a command line tool which uses sK1 object model to convert one format to another.
Development of the import/export modules for this program goes through different stages, quality and feature coverage are different among formats.
UniConvetor is used in Inkscape and Scribus projects as external tool for CorelDraw files importing.
- CorelDRAW ver.7-X3,X4 (CDR/CDT/CCX/CDRX/CMX)
- Adobe Illustrator up to 9 ver. (AI postscript based)
- Postscript (PS)
- Encapsulated Postscript (EPS)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Windows Metafile (WMF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Skencil/Sketch/sK1 (SK and SK1)
- Acorn Draw (AFF)
- AI (Postscript based Adobe Illustrator 5.0 format)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- SK (Sketch/Skencil format)
- SK1 (sK1 format)
- CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- PS (PostScript)