Bokeh is a straight-forward yet powerful lens simulator Photoshop plug-in. Bokeh can draw attention to your subject by manipulating focus and depth of field after the shot has been taken.
From changing the depth of field to placing a radial sweet spot and adding a vignette, Bokeh provides many techniques for realistic blurring and altering the mood of a scene
Bokeh is the only software that accurately simulates the distinctive blurring and creamy highlights of real lenses.
- Bokeh sports a super-fast user interface that gives you real-time feedback as you change any control. Bokeh takes advantage of multiple processors and multiple cores in order to run fast on modern computers.
- Lightroom Support:
- Bokeh now works in Adobe Lightroom 2 or later. Our method of tight Lightroom integration provides batch processing and does not require Photoshop to be installed. See our Lightroom page for installation and usage advice.
- Creative Lens Optics:
- Bokeh provides many more lens simulation capabilities, including the simulation of motion-like optics found in specialized tilt-shift lenses. Bokeh also simulates traditional fast lenses and also allows you to easily create artistic aperture shapes.
- Creative Aperture:
- Create realistic or fanciful shapes in the highlights of your photographs.
- Multiple Regions:
- Bokeh allows you combine multiple radial and planar shapes for more control over your focus region.
- Grain Matching:
- When Bokeh is applied to a grainy photo, the blurring process will remove the existing grain structure of the image. The grain matching features allow you to replace the missing grain.
- Vignette Enhancements:
- In addition to the darkening vignetting effect, Bokeh also provides a bleaching (desaturation) control to remove color in the vignette area. It also has the ability to apply the vignette to an area independent of the blur area.
- Settings Enhancements:
- Bokeh comes with a slew of new factory presets to help you get great results fast. These presets are grouped into meaningful categories and you can combine presets from different groups to create your own customized effect.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!