Embird Alphabet 13 description
A plugin you can use to create lettering and monograms
Alphabets are manually pre-digitized embroidery fonts. There are many adjustable lettering parameters such as size, density, underlay type as well as characters layout and deformations.
When finished, lettering is compiled into stitches and put into Embird Editor for final adjustment and save in desired embroidery format.
Embird Alphabet 13 is an optional plug-in for Embird application. You can use it to create lettering and monograms.
Here are some key features of "Embird Alphabet 13":
· Characters scalable in large scale (approximately 4,5 mm - 8 cm for "a")
· Various underlays (center walk, edge walk, zig-zag)
· Automatic and manual kerning of characters
· Various types of letters connections (nearest point, floating stitch)
· Automatic tie-ups before and after floating stitches
· Automatic simplification of serif for small letters
· Automatic parameters and underlays for various size of letters
· Possibility of global change of text parameters or individual change of single letters parameters
· Arching of text. Text can be placed on any of 7 predefined path (circle, line, vawe, etc.) with variable parameters, or user can define her/his own path.
· Editing of spaces between letters, size of path and text, type of underlay.
· Envelope function.