Flexify will bend the spherical panoramas into new vertiginous models. Now with High Dynamic Range support.
It supports thirty-two kinds of input including equirectangular, polar, mirror ball, cylindrical, orthographic, Mollweide, fisheye, globe-gores, tiles, Mercator and Mylar balloons.
Here are some key features of "Flexify":
· Warp HDR panoramas for retouching
· Make hyper-wide-angle views
· Simulate impossible lenses
· In and out to horizontal cross, vertical cross, zenith + nadir formats for retouching
· Export 3D panorama models
· Export polyhedra to OBJ and STL formats.
· To use this software, you need a paint program which accepts standard Photoshop 3.02 plugins.