InData provides you with an interesting data publishing facility for use in Adobe InDesign, allowing you to turn your raw data into structured documents.
InData automates the formatting process of documents that contain repeating data units such as catalogs, directories, mailing labels, price lists and schedules, supporting both
text and graphics.
Here are some key features of "InData":
· Apply multiple master pages
· Calculate and store information for later use
· Create sophisticated templates
· Import related graphics into picture frames
· Sort and export from your database
· Create multiple headers and footers
· Adobe InDesign
· Limited to 30 records
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds a non-centering Size to Fit w/o Distortion option to Preferences > General > Default picture position. Also adds aspectratiofitleft for use in prototypes, as in «set picpos to aspectratiofitleft».
· Fixes a problem introduced in 2.0.2 where .txt files were always disabled in InData’s File to Import dialog. (Mac-only)
· Fixes a problem where headers/footers on based-on masters were being ignored during header/footer updates.
· Fixes a problem which was sometimes leaving headers/footers in the wrong position after multiple updates in documents with facing pages. If pages in a facing-pages document have been inserted or deleted, or if a page’s master has otherwise changed, headers and footers from previous imports/updates are now properly replaced with any headers and footers from the page’s new master.