Magic Bullet Colorista is an Adobe After Effects next generation plugin that allows you to fine-tune your composition's colors.
Magic Bullet Colorista makes your whites look white and helps your talent look their best with controls for modifying shadows, mid-tones and highlights.
The familiar Lift, Gamma, Gain color wheels within Magic Bullet Colorista allow for easy adjustment of color balance and luminance with ultra-sensitive control for precise results.
Magic Bullet Colorista's additional Saturation and Exposure options let you make flesh tones look natural and set highlight and shadow levels exactly.
With Magic Bullet Colorista you can create a simple circular or rectangular shape to isolate a specific zone.
Here are some key features of "Magic Bullet Colorista":
· Familiar Tools
· Colorista offers powerful color correction with simple color wheels and basic masking
· Multiple Hosts
· Use the same color correction tool in all your applications. Colorista ships as a native plug-in for all major hosts applications including Final Cut Pro (FX Plug), Motion, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Avid AVX compatible systems
· Professional Results
· Results that meet professional standards and generate visually pleasing results
· ACL-compliant Color
· Colorista's processing uses a traditional Lift Gamma Gain model
· Use Automatic Duck to transport a Colorista correction done in Final Cut Pro to After Effects, saving hours of finishing time.
· Superior Correction
· Colorista provides better-looking results than the three-way
· correctors built into most NLEs, and with simpler controls
· GPU Acceleration
· Fast, GPU-accelerated rendering with DeepColor RT
· High-Bit Depth and Floating-Point support
· Process 8, 10, 16 or 32-bit projects to guarantee perfect output
· Adobe After Effects
· Demo version adds watermarks.