Magic Bullet Looks 2.1.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Magic Bullet Looks 2.1.0:
- Now part of Color Suite. Looks 2 is available in Red Giant Color Suite, our new set of essential tools for color correction, finishing & looks. Learn more
- Do you own Looks? If you already own Looks, you get a discounted upgrade to the new Color Suite and Shooter Suite. Upgrade details
- Now supports Photoshop! We’ve rolled PhotoLooks, our popular Photoshop version, into the Looks 2 package, so you get yet another supported host app at the same price.
- Save on upgrade. A flexible upgrade policy lets you upgrade for only $99 from any version of Looks or Editors.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 211 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Red Giant Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Graphic Plugins
The application comes with a variate set of tools designed to assist you in changing the overall aspect of your footage. The wide collection of presets offers beginners a starting point in defining the style of their video, while more advanced users are welcomed to generate a new palette from scratch.
The preset library includes a plethora of professional samples with just as many practical uses. They can be used for performing small color corrections, fixing lens distorsion or other issues, setting the mood of a project and even apply more stylish looks to your content.
Magic Bullet Looks features tools for grading, skintone accuracy, hue and light customization, skin smoothing, shadow and highlights controlling, midtones adjusting and more. It provides ways to apply intense visual contrast to the input video and perform a thorough analysis on the color distribution.
Magic Bullet Looks can be used for adjusting saturation and brightness, in order to ensure the general color harmony. The enhanced rendering speed and its ability to deal with large files make it a great tool for any motion graphics designer.
The project you are currently working on can be previewed directly on an external device thanks to the 'Video Out' capability, while created looks can be shared between several applications, such as After Effects, Vegas Pro, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and more.
Magic Bullet Looks aims to revolutionize the way you approach color and redefine your design methods. Combining ease of use with advanced capabilities, it offers designers endless possibilities and enables them to unleash their creativity.
Magic Bullet Looks was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on November 4th, 2013
Runs on: Windows All
feature list requirements limitations