Perfect Mask Standard is a powerful, professional photo utility that enables you create detailed and accurate layer masks.
Using this application you can easily isolate entire backgrounds using Automatic Background Removal, Drop and Refine Brushes and clean-up tools.
Here are some key features of "Perfect Mask Standard":
Keep and Drop Tools:
· Loosely brush areas you want to remove, like a distracting or boring background, with the Keep and Drop tools. Perfect Mask 5.2 automatically expands your brush stroke to similarly colored and textured areas to fill in or remove large areas of your image. This is a huge time saver! And, on consistent backgrounds this can be done in as little as a single brush stroke.
· Mask through subjects that were extremely time consuming to mask before with a simple swipe of the Refine Tool.
· In tough areas like hair, tree branches and wedding veils, you can simply brush with the Refine Tool to automatically remove the background and any color fringes.
Automatic Solid Background Removal:
· Remove solid color backgrounds with the click of a button. This means that if you shoot on a solid color, all the masking work is done for you! This is perfect for green-screen shooting.
· Create an accurate mask when you can see in real-time what you are selecting. Side-by-side previews and six different ways to look at your mask eliminate the need to toggle masks on and off to check your work as you go and help you make the adjustments you need and get the quality you want.
· Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon or better processor(s)
· 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
· 1.5GB Hard Disc Space
· OpenGL 2.0 capable video card with 256 MB dedicated VRAM, 1280x720 or higher
· Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework (installed automatically if missing)
· Administrator privileges to install and uninstall
· 30-day trial
· Nag Screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Clone stamp option for Retouch Brush in Layers
· Metadata Panels
· Red-eye Reduction tools in Layers
· Product improvement data collection
· OpenGL test in the windows installer
· Improved thumbnail rendering in the browser
· General performance and stability improvements
· Improved speed of the magic brush in Perfect Mask
· Slider handles are easier to grab
· Replaced mask view keyboard shortcuts in Perfect Mask
· Fixed issue that caused keyboard shortcuts to stop working
· Updated support for raw files from newer cameras