Tone Mapping provides users with a useful and easy-to-use Photoshop plugin designed to help them apply effects to their personal photos.
With Tone Mapping users have the possibility to configure the luminosity, color saturation or brightness options and adjust the effects according to their preferences.
· Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6
· Watermark on the output images
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Addition of 20 built-in presets
· Simplified size options on Preview dialog: Size ratio mechanism replaced by magnifier icons for zooming in or out at 20% increments
· Filtering of preset thumbnails by category
· Changes in the Details Enhancer algorithm aimed at addressing the issue of difference between the preview and final image that may occur in some cases