Sierpinski Triangle is a useful Photoshop plugin designed to help users easily generate Sierpinski shapes.
With the help of Sierpinski Triangle you have the possibility to specify the background color and define the maximum number of cycles to compute. Before using the plugin, you need to specify a canvas resolution of 800x800 inches.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented multithreading.
· Significantly increased possible number of samples for high resolution prints.
· Fixed bug in which integer overflow occured with high preview and/or render multipliers.
· Fixed bug in progress bar didn't update when using high preview and/or render multipliers.
· Pressing escape allows user to abort rendering.