StarSpikes Pro is a useful and easy-to-use Photoshop plugin designed to assist users in applying effects to their images.
With the help of StarSpikes Pro, users can easily adjust settings like diffraction spikes, color saturation, rainbow intensity and number of points.
When you start StarSpikes Pro, it first analyzes the content of your photo in order to determine where the stars are. Moreover, it classifies their brightness and colors, displays a preview image, then allows you to manipulate settings to control the effects.
· Compatible applications (such as Photoshop, Corel PaintShop, Irfan View)
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 3200% and 6400% zoom capability, for folks who want to look really closely at the pixels.
· Stability enhancements in the color-management subsystem, to better handle poorly formed color profiles.
· Added awareness of new OpenGL (e.g., 4.2) functions and features.
· Added installer support for Photoshop Elements 11 and several other editor versions not yet released.
· The installer now at the final screen displays the version of the plug-in it has just completed installing.