Trapcode Horizon 1.0
This Adobe After Effects plugin can create infinite, 3D mapped, backgrounds.
The Trapcode Horizon plug-in is a camera-aware image mapping tool that ties your After Effects camera to a 3D world.
By applying images or gradients to the inside of a giant sphere, Trapcode Horizon creates an infinite background. No matter where your camera is directed, the simple controls make photorealistic backgrounds or sky gradients a snap.
- Virtual reality backgrounds
- Trapcode Horizon is the only plug-in that creates QuickTime VR-like experiences inside After Effects. If you have experienced virtual walkthroughs on the Web for real estate, parks, monuments and more, you can now recreate these animations right inside After Effects with full control over 3D motion and the camera’s field of view. If you have longed to create a more scripted VR experience, Horizon is the perfect tool.
- Gradient and image map modes
- Choose from gradient or image map modes in the plug-in, each offering a unique way to provide interesting backgrounds. Gradient mode offers both point and line generation. Point mode generates smoothly blended color regions from up to 8 points on the virtual sphere, while line mode creates converging lines of colors that are perfect for generating a sky gradient.
- 3D Camera Integration
- Horizon ties automatically into the After Effects 3D camera, so that the background image is always correctly drawn from the active camera’s field of view. The automatic camera motion means that other 3D effects like Trapcode Particular and Form will move correctly with background and provide the viewer with a much-needed orientation in 3D space
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!