Trapcode Sound Keys 1.1.3
This Adobe After Effects plugin makes it easy for you to synchronize sound and motion.
Unlike palette-based audio-sync products, Sound Keys is applied as a regular effect, making it possible to save settings with your project, generate keyframes into output parameters, and link keyframes to expressions.
- Visual interface for audio selection
- Sound Keys displays sound as a 32-band adjustable audio spectrum, making it easy to isolate the part of the sound you'd like to use in an animation.
- Integrate sound with other effects
- Since it is applied as a regular effect within After Effects, Sound Keys can be used to make audio trigger other visual effects. For example, combine Sound Keys with Trapcode Starglow to animate the intensity of light based on a drumbeat.
- Multiple instance capability
- Create mesmerizing, complex animations by using the same audio track to drive several types of animation, selecting different audio frequencies for each effect.
Trapcode Sound Keys
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!