WordsFlow is an InDesign addin that offers users the possibility to automatically merge the changes between several edited documents.
Due to this addin, users can save the time they would spend manually performing this task, thus speeding up the process and getting more time for actually editing files.
· InDesign CS5/CS5.5/CS6
· Limited only to a single, updatable text/spreadsheet link.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Moves the WordsFlow menu to the File menu and adds dedicated Place with WordsFlow… and Place without WordsFlow… actions.
· Improves the handling of text differences where only the case has changed.
· Improves greatly the handling of tables, table movement, row/column movement, and cell movement and spanning during updates.
· Improves the handling of updates with linked documents whose styling has been lost or reset by preserving the InDesign-applied styling.
· Fixes a problem where updates of unformatted Excel tables placed with drag’n'drop could fail.
· Fixes a problem where updating a copy of a linked Excel/Word document could produce unexpected results.
· Fixes a problem which was preventing stories placed from a loaded place gun into an existing frame from being managed.
· Fixes a problem which was causing the Track Changes panel to display random time stamps after an update.
· Addresses an issue where index entries could, in rare instances, be lost during updates.
· Addresses an issue where updat...