The program support all popular image file formats and has many useful features such as opening images in folder with or without subfolders.
You also cand view your images in slideshow mode, and use the flexible and powerful image printing tool to put your pictures on paper.
Here are some key features of "AD Picture Viewer Lite":
Open and view:
· Open a manual selected set of images
· Open all images in folder include sub-folders using single command
· View images in full size or scaled to fit in window
· View images in the slide-show
· Full screen mode in the normal view mode and in the slide-show mode both
Print and share:
· Easy default images printing
· Full page images printing with or without keeping aspect ratio
· Printing image with selected size with or without keeping aspect ratio
· Make an email message with attached image to send to a friends by one click.
· You can open only one picture at a time
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Confirmations on Close, Close All and Exit command were added. Now you can configure should the program ask you before perform the actions listed above.
· Redesign of some interface iter was made. Information, confirmation and error message dialogs now look like in Windows Vista/7 (the content of). Also, appearance of Slide Show Delay track bar in Preferences dilaog was changed. And finally, printable area border is drawing over the image preview in Print dialog.
· program's name adding to print task to display in print manager;
· stop animated gif image drawing after close last image;
· draw solid frame in Print dialog;
· some other minor bugs, including missprints, typos, etc.