Batch It! Pro is a reliable software that allows you to resize, rename and rotate your images, as well as to add captions. It is a must-have tool for webmasters and digital photographers alike.
It loads JPEG,JPEG 2000, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD and Save in JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM and GIF format.
It supports Dot Per Inch modification, JPEG quality and smoothing properties and allows resizing which image aspects ratio. Furthermore, Batch It! Pro will also enable you to add watermarks to your images.
Here are some key features of "Batch It! Pro":
Batch Image Resizing:
· With the influx of megapixels digital cameras, it is easy to take extremely huge images which may be good for prints but too large to share with friends or put up on the web. Batch It! Pro allows you to resize images by pixel sizes, by percentage, by ratios and in frames. Framing creates uniform image dimensions while maintaining aspect ratios within the frames.
Supports Second Image Resizing:
· Batch It! Pro allows you to resize your images to up to 2 sizes at one time. This allows you to perhaps resize one set for uploading to the internet and another as a thumbnail. All done in one pass.
Batch Image File Renaming:
· Digital cameras would name all files with names which may not be representative of the photographs and it may be difficult to sort through them later. Batch It! Pro allows you to batch rename the images to your liking such as "Julia's Birthday 01.jpg" or "Day at the Zoo 0002.jpg" . It need not be "P8012312.jpg" or "G1011102.jpg" anymore.
Batch Text Captioning:
· Batch It! Pro allows you to add short text on images be it a short description, filename and date and time. With a short description, it would indeed make your images more meaningful. Adding copyright tags would assert your ownership of your works.
· Batch It! Pro allows you to add small watermark logos or images onto the images. This can be copyright images or anything fancy.
Batch Image Rotation:
· The digital camera was made to take landscape images but at times it is not uncommon to take portrait images. Batch It! Pro allows you to batch rotate them or you could define which image you want to rotate.
Batch Drop Shadow:
· Digital images right off the camera have very standard rectangular borders which makes the images look flat. Adding Drop Shadow would make the images stand out.
Batch Effects Adjustments:
· Batch It! Pro comes with a host of features which allows you to create grayscale, negative, old picture effects and more on the images to give them that unique feel. It also supports Auto Equalization which adjusts and balances color contrast and intensity levels. You get all these and more with Batch It! Pro. It saves you time by taking away the mundane tasks of image processing and allowing you more time to do what you enjoy most. What used to take days or weeks to accomplished can be done in a matter of minutes.
Batch Print Images:
· Batch It! Pro allows you to batch print the images on the list.
· 64mb RAM
· 20mb Harddisk Space
· 21 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A memory leak was being reported, identified and fixed in this update.