Softpedia Editor's Review for Batch It! Ultra
Automated Batch Imaging Editor for Webmasters and Digital Photographers
Written by Elena Opris on June 26th, 2012
Batch It! Ultra is a straightforward application which allows you to perform several operations on your pictures in batch mode, including resizing and conversion. It can be easily used by all individuals, no matter what level of experience they have.
The interface of the program is user-friendly. Image files can be imported into the list by using either the file browser or "drag and drop" method. In the list you can check out the name, orientation and new filename of each picture.
So, you can change the image orientation and format, as well as select the color depth along with resizing and resampling method.
But you can also configure picture settings when it comes to the quality, smoothing, compression, EXIF information, manipulation, brightness, contrast, hue, drop shadow and hue. In addition, you can add watermarks and text captions, rename files, and many others.
The image processing tool requires a moderate amount of system resources, includes a complete manual for users (too bad it doesn't include snapshots), has a good response time, quickly finishes a task and manages to keep a very good image quality. We haven't come across any issues during our tests and highly recommend Batch It! Ultra to all users.
Batch It! Ultra description
Here are some key features of "Batch It! Ultra":
· Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
· Batch Resizing by Percentage
· Add Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically.
· Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark.
· Convert the Images to 16 bits Grayscale Images.
· Save the processed images to either JPEG, BMP, TGA, PPM, PBM, PGM, PCX,PNG,GIF (Non-LZW)* and TIFF formats (Including Rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4 Compression).
· Load JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD Image Formats.
· Acquire images from scanner or Twain Devices.
· Control the JPEG and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
· Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
· Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
· Individually Flip, Rotate and/or Crop the Images.
· Individually control Brightness,Contrast,Hue,Saturation and other Effects of the Images.
· Batch Crop images
· Batch Red, Green and Blue Color Adjustment.
· Batch Image Slicing
· Batch Adjust Color Contrast, Brightness.
· Batch Image Filter Adjustment - Sharpen, Blur, Emboss and Find Edge adjustments
· Batch JPEG Color Space Conversion
· Batch Color Depth Adjustment
· Create Windows Wallpaper from an image.
· Create HTML-based File Directory Listing
· Create HTML-based Image Thumbnail Listing
· Create HTML-based Slide show for local or Web Display
· Create Hyperlinks to images or to a HTML framed images.
· Create AutoRun CD-ROM Compatiable HTML Thumbnail Galleries or SlideShow.
· 64mb RAM
· 20mb Harddisk Space
· 21 days trial
· 10-second nag screen on program start and exit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This update contains bug fixes which causes the preview images to blank out randomly during processing and a critical memory leak which causes the application to crash.
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Batch It! Ultra 4.12 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |