Excellent source libraries of photographic stock images are sold by Hemera www.hemera.com, under the product name Hemera Photo Objects.
Unfortunately, Hemera has not published the HPI file format. Any HPI file contains color and mask information: color image information is presented in JPEG format, and the grayscale mask information is presented in PNG format.
HPI Converter application allows you to open, display, and extract the two data components, JPEG image and PNG mask, from photographic stock images provided by Hemera ('.hpi' file extension).
· .NET Framework 2.0 or newer
· Screen - 480x640 and higher
· Colour - 256 and above
· Memory - 64 MB and is higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version features a few things behind the scenes: ZIP File Support: You can drag/open a zip file in HPI Converter and all included HPI files will be automagically found by HPI Converter.
· Partial Help: The download now includes a partial help file.
· Improved error handling during batch convert: Errors during the batch conversion process are now written to a log file. After the conversion the user can choose to view the logfile.