Developed as an open source application, LCD Image Converter allows you to create / edit bitmaps and fonts for embedding.
This Qt-based application enables you to convert images and fonts to the "C" source format.
Here are some key features of "LCD Image Converter (formerly LCD Bitmap Converter)":
Create the data structures for displays:
· Monochrome, grayscale, color
· 8, 16, 24, 32-bit data
· 1...24 bits per pixel
· With different display controllers, not limited by one particular model
· With vertical and horizontal orientation of bytes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug when editing template file paths;
· A grid in the font preview dialog restored.
· Reordering bits;
· Scanning of the bands;
· Scaling by mouse wheel + Ctrl.