The application is a panorama software that converts panoramic images into the Quicktime VR (QTVR) format.
Pano2QTVR will allow the user to create cylindrical and cubic panoramas with hotspots, autorotation and background sound.
- Create cylindrical and cubic panoramas
- Create object movies
- Export the panoramas as Macromedia Flash (swf) file
- Export the object movies as Macromedia Flash (swf) file
- Create up to 255 hotspots
- Create a grayscale or colored preview track with a chosen reduction factor
- Generate subtiles for progressive download and rearranging them for the default viewing direction
- All major QuicktimeVR parameters can be set for example fov, pan, tilt, protection, compressed headers, userdata,...
- Spot the detail for the initial viewing parameters, and grab this position
- Spot the detail in the next linked movie for virtual tours
- High quality is enabled (more information)
- Extract the cube faces for retouching and assemble them to the final output
- Direct usage of the pano12.dll (if available), no annoying pop-up windows between the steps
- Manipulate nearly all parameters with the GUI
- Multiple, structured config files
- Droplets for Drag & Drop batch processing of multiple files
- Import up to 10 sprite-tracks, sound files, images, Flash movies,...
- Background sound for panoramas
- Import autorotate sprite for panoramas
- Create thumbnails from the source image (GIF, TIFF and PNG also with transparent channel)
- Create HTML Files for Quicktime, DevalVR and PTViewer
- Create vertical Image strips for SPi-V and Immervision Pure Player
- Objects: Specify animation and autoplay speed with rotation or ping-pong
- Objects: Unlimited viewstates and animations
- Objects: Different controllers like grabber, joystick and absolute position
- More than 100 scriptable parameters
- Use the output files for commercial purposes