Video to Picture Image Converter is a professional application designed to convert video files to various image formats.
Video to Picture Image Converter converts video to picture or image sequence frame-by-frame. The software supports 80 video formats including 3GP, 3GP2, ASF, DAT, DivX, DVR-MS, EVO, FLV, H.263, H.264, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGV, RM, VOB, WebM, WMV, Xvid, and so on. The software saves picture files as BMP, JPG/JPEG, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, SGI, TGA, and TIFF image formats.
With the converter, you could set frame rate that controls how many picture frames to be converted per second. You can also set output picture resolution to same as original video or any other width and height. The software offers other useful features including rotate picture by 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, flip picture horizontally or vertically, crop pictures, and deinterlace pictures, and so on. And, you can specify conversion beginning and end point instead of the entire video.
Once you get the frame-by-frame picture/image sequence from video clips, you could choose the best picture/image for editing, emailing, printing out, or putting on blog or websites.
The Video to Picture Image Converter not only extracts picture or image from video clips, but also convert video to different video formats, portable devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, etc.), and audio formats (MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, OGG Vorbis, WAV, WMA, etc.)
Here are some key features of "Video to Picture Image Converter":
· Support 80 video formats
· Save picture file as BMP, JPG/JPEG, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, SGI, TGA, and TIFF formats
· Support to change frame rate
· Output same resolution picture as original video
· Support to customize output picture resolution
· Rotate picture by 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise
· flip picture horizontally or vertically
· Crop pictures
· Deinterlace pictures
· Support to convert a part of video instead of the entire video clips
· Batch conversion
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Encodes JPEG, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, and other codecs with VBR;
· Improves output image quality.