Softpedia Editor's Review for Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro
A cost-effective tool to convert Flash video (FLV) files to common video and audio files
Written by Elena Opris on April 3rd, 2012
Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro is an application that allows you to encode FLV files to other video extensions, such as 3GP, AVI, WMV and ASF.
The interface of the tool is simple and intuitive. Videos can be inserted into the queue via the file browser only, because the "drag and drop" function is not supported (but batch conversion is).
In the list you can check out the name, duration, trimmed length and output format of each source video.
So, all you have to do is specify the output extension and directory in order to proceed with the conversion process.
But you can also change audio and video settings regarding codecs, bit rate, frame rate, size, sample frequency rate and channels. Their values can be reset to default.
Furthermore, you can preview clips in a built-in media player, capture snapshots, split, merge and trim videos, add watermarks (text, image, audio), apply effects (e.g. brightness, contrast, saturation) and replace audio.
In "Options" you can set Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro to automatically rename, overwrite or skip files that already exist and to automatically check for updates, as well as specify the maximum number of concurrent tasks.
The video converter quickly finishes a conversion job, during which you can tick the option to shut down the computer after it finishes, as well as view elapsed and remaining time, generated and estimated size, a log file and a progress bar.
Plus, Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro includes a comprehensive help file with snapshots, uses a moderate amount of system resources (although other processes clearly run slower in the background) and keeps a good image and sound quality. Apart from the demo's limitations, we strongly recommend this tool to all users.
Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro description
Here are some key features of "Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro":
· Add logos or text as watermark
· Crop an area to convert
· Offer a settings profile for conversion
· Access to view the source FLV details
· Based on batch conversion
· Close the PC when conversion completed
· Process Nellymoser audio FLV
· Supports FLV files by various codecs: Moyea FLV to Video Converter is the first software program that can perfectly convert FLV files by ON2 VP6 codec and NellyMoser codec. FLV files by H263 codec and audio-only FLV files are also very well supported.
· Supports an amazing amount of output file types: Moyea FLV to Video Converter supports AVI, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, and MP3 output files types along with very efficient codecs, which enables the smooth playback of the converted files on your DVD, PC, iPod, PSP, cell phones and other portable devices.
· Powerful yet easy watermark: Moyea FLV to Video Converter allows you to use a GIF picture as the watermark on your video and the animation effects of the GIF picture can be completely kept. You can set an transparent color and its tranparency degree and tolerance on your watermark and everything can be real-time previewed. Nine watermark origin positions are provided to customizie your watermark position and watermark size can also be easily customized. You can even batch add a watermark to mutiple FLV files at a time.
· Considerate video crop function: Moyea FLV to Video Converter has very a useful crop function that enables you to get rid of the black frames and logos on your video. Customizing standard 16:9, 4:3 and other video aspect ratios for different screens is very intuitive with this program. The constantly changed background image with the playback in the crop area makes it even more accurate to crop an appropriate size for the whole video file.
· Useful Profile function: This function saves your time and energy by providing several preset profiles of common settings. You can also save different settings as different profiles for later so avoid making the same settings.
· Rich FLV information for your settings: You can view both the simple information and the detailed information of your FLV file when you make settings for the output. The detailed information will be viewed in a transparent window so that it won't block the playback pane.
· Almost all the functions are based on batch process: We have fully considered the differences between processing a single file and multiple files on all the settings. We have invested in a lot of work in this, which has achieved the goal of providing users with the most convenience without any dilemma.
· Adobe Flash Player 7 or above
· Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum
· Display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB
· Minimum 40 MB of free hard disk for installation, minimum 300 MB for proper operation
· Sound card
· Nag screen
· Watermark in the output video stream and noise in output audio
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimize the process while runing on Windows Vista.
· Solved the problem that conversion couldn't be accomplished caused by different decimal symbol in different language environments.